Submitted by J. R. in Kokomo, Ind.
Ingredients and directions:
- Brown and drain 2 lbs. Italian Bulk Sausage
- Cook and drain 9 Lasagna noodles
- In another saucepan, cook the following ingredients over low heat. Cook until thick, stirring frequently:
- 6 tablespoons butter (no substitute)
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 1 tsp. Pepper
- 3 cups milk
- 6 tablespoons flour
- 2 packages provolone slices
- 1 large bag of shredded mozzarella.
- 1/2 cup grated romano cheese
- In a lightly greased 13 X 9 pan layer 1/4th of the sauce. Top with 3 lasagna noodles. Add 1/2 of the sausage. Layer Provolone on top of sausage, then add shredded cheese.
- Repeat layers.
- Sprinkle w/Romano cheese and bake at 350 for 30-35 min.
- Let stand 15 min. before cutting.