Recipe from Pam Krier of Avon, Ind.
- 3 cups boiling water
- 8 regular size tea bags
- 1 cup fresh mint leaves (spearmint leaves are good)
- 1 ½ cups sugar
- 1 6 oz. can frozen orange juice (undiluted)
- 1 6 oz. can frozen lemonade (undiluted)
- 2 cups unsweetened pineapple juice
- 9 cups water
- Pour boiling water over tea bags and mint. Cover and steep for 5 minutes.
- Remove tea bags and mint - squeeze gently.
- Stir in sugar - let cool.
- When cooled, add orange juice, lemonade pineapple juice and 9 cups of water.
Enjoy! Makes 1 gallon