The February term of the Barbour County grand jury has returned indictments against 12 people. Prosecuting Attorney, Lecta L. Poling made presentments on Wednesday. Judge Alan D. Moats presided over the Grand Jury. Arraignment hearings will be held March 3, 2014 at 9:00 a.m. in the Barbour County Coutroom.
Among those indicted include:
- Beth Ann Bolyard from Buckhannon was indicted for first degree arson.
- Brian Lee Brookover, of Moundsville, was indicted for incest, sexual abuse by a parent or guardian, and sexual assault in the first degree.
- Kadontae Yabarrie Brooks of Debary, Florida, was indicted for three counts of sexual assault in the first degree and battery.
- Christopher Lynn Cunningham, of Belington, was indicted for sexual assault in the third degree.
- Jason Paul Daugherty, of Philippi, was indicted for attempted possession of a controlled substance by misrepresentation, fraud, forgery and deception, uttering, and conspiracy.
- Richard William Koehlerschmidt, of Belington, was indicted for failure to register or provide notice of change in sex offender registry. This was his third offense.
- William Lee Marsh, III, of Belington, was indicted for sexual abuse, battery, and animal cruelty. He also being charged with forgery of a credit card and a violation of a protective order.
- Jason Wayne Mongold, of Belington, was indicted for a third offense DUI.
- Randall Mark Montgomery, of Galloway, was indicted for attempted possession of a controlled substance by misrepresentation, fraud, and conspiracy.
- Christopher William Russell, of Belington, was indicted for failure to register of provide notice of changes to sex offender registry. This is his second offense.
- Matthen Rion Streets, of Philippi, was indicted for a third offense DUI.
- Michael Shane White, of Elkins, was indicted for uttering, counterfeit currency, and obtaining goods by false pretenses.