Numerous fire departments responded to a fire at Audia's Restaurant in Harrison County Tuesday.
A propane barbecue grill caught fire outside of the restaurant just before noon.
Firefighters said the fire was a grease fire and that it was spreading to the roof when they arrived. No one was injured. Officials said the restaurant remains open.
Fire departments from Nutter Fort, Stonewood, Anmoore, and the Nutter Fort Police Department all responded to the scene.
904 West Pike Street
Clarksburg, WV 26301
Main (304) 623-3311
Fax (304) 624-6152(Clarksburg)
Fax (304) 225-2522(Morgantown)