Carbon Monoxide in French Creek Home Sends 3 People to Hospitals
Emergency responders were dispatched to a report of a medical call just after 5 p.m. Saturday at a home on Mulberry Ridge Road near French Creek.
Responders determined that there were high levels of carbon monoxide coming from the home. Two people were transported to St. Joseph's Hospital in Buckhannon and one person was flown by HealthNet to Ruby Memorial Hospital in Morgantown.
Fire departments from Adrian and Rock Cave responded to the scene, along with Upshur County EMS.
The names and conditions of the people involved have not been released.
904 West Pike Street
Clarksburg, WV 26301
Main (304) 623-3311
Fax (304) 624-6152(Clarksburg)
Fax (304) 225-2522(Morgantown)