Students across the state will have a chance to get some help preparing for college this weekend.
The College Fund of West Virginia will host "College Goal Sundays" at high schools and colleges across the state.
The event offers assistance in filling out the Free Application for Federal Student Aid.
Event organizers at Davis and Elkins College said no matter what school you want to go to that form is essential to getting financial aid.
The event will be Sunday, from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. at the following locations:
- Athens: Concord University
- Beckley: Erma Byrd Higher Education Center
- Bluefield: Bluefield State College
- Charleston: Capital High School
- Clarksburg: Fairmont State University and Pierpont Community and Technical College Caperton Center
- Eleanor: Putnam County Career and Technical Center
- Elkins: Davis & Elkins College
- Glenville: Glenville State College
- Hamlin: Lincoln County High School
- Huntington: Marshall University
- Keyser: Potomac State College of West Virginia University
- Lewisburg: New River Community and Technical College
- Logan: Southern West Virginia Community and Technical College
- Matewan: Mingo Central Comprehensive High School
- Montgomery: West Virginia University Institute of Technology
- Morgantown: West Virginia University
- Parkersburg: West Virginia University at Parkersburg
- Point Pleasant: Marshall University Mid-Ohio Valley Center
- Ripley: Ripley High School
- Shepherdstown: Shepherd University
- South Charleston: Kanawha Valley Community and Technical College
- Weston: Lewis County High School
- Wheeling: West Virginia Northern Community College
Students and families are encouraged, but not required, to pre-register for the event.
Students and families should also bring the following items:
- Driver's License (student and parent)
- Social Security Number (student and parent)
- 2012 Tax Records (or 2011 if 2012 forms are not yet available
- 2012 Untaxed Income Records
- Investment and Bank Account Information