Several fire departments fought a house fire in the Brookhaven neighborhood of Morgantown Friday morning.
The fire was reported on Gibson Street after 3 a.m. Crews were able to clear the scene before 5 a.m.
MECCA 911 officials said no injuries were reported.
The State Fire Marshal's office has ruled the fire an arson. The dwelling has been unoccupied for about a year. A person broke a window out of the house and threw a container of gasoline inside, according to Mackey Ayersman, Assistant State Fire Marshal. Damage was limited to the dining room area.
Anyone with information can call the Arson Hot Line at (800-233-FIRE).