Salem Home Damaged By Fire - WBOY - Clarksburg, Morgantown: News, Sports, Weather

Salem Home Damaged By Fire

Posted: Updated:

Three fire departments were on scene of a fire that damaged a Harrison County home Saturday.

It happened just after 4 p.m. on Monroe Street in Salem.

Firefighters said the fire was possibly caused by a spark from a wood stove.

The initial call reported flames and heavy smoke shooting from the roof.

Two people along with some animals were inside and made it out safely.

Powered by Frankly