Westover Fire Destroys House - WBOY - Clarksburg, Morgantown: News, Sports, Weather

Westover Fire Destroys House

Posted: Updated:

A fire destroyed a Westover home Sunday night.

The fire started in the kitchen of a home on Western Avenue, officials said.

The homeowners said they were home but not inside when the fire began. They said it started when they were cooking. Three adults lived in the house.

Officials believed the fire started as an accident. They said the home was a "total loss on the inside."

Monongalia and Star City EMS and the Westover, Star City and Granville Fire Departments responded.


Powered by Frankly