Makes 4 to 6 servings
- 2 cups cooked, diced chicken breasts
- 1 1/2 cups California seedless grapes
- 1 medium apple, cored and sliced
- 1/2 cup each raisins and diced celery
- 1/2 teaspoon dried tarragon, crushed
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 to 4 tablespoons each low-fat mayonnaise and yogurt
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- lettuce leaves
- sprig of thyme, optional
Combine all ingredients except lettuce and thyme; mix well. Serve chicken salad on lettuce leaves. Garnish with thyme, if desired.
Nutritional Analysis Per Serving: 180 calories, 15 g protein, 6 g fat (28 percent calories from fat), 19 g carbohydrate, 45 mg cholesterol, 2 g fiber and 57 mg sodium.
Courtesy of the California Table Grape Commission and www.5aday.com